Wednesday, August 11, 2004

PURE JOY.

silky, smooth joy that courses through my veins; the same kind of feeling I get when I take off my ankle weights and high jump with an unburdened heel and a weightless soul.

OOH.

my heart's been unshackled!
my mind's been freed!
my life is restored, not to what it was before I learnt, but to a higher, wiser plane.

"that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, i like it, uh-huh uh-huh"

this is a tad late (considering I got the news of his current girlfriend a month or so back), but I can still feel that jubilance.

honestly it's unbelievable that I feel such deep joy, such... HEART, for them.

you know, *hey God* this is for You.

I think this is undeniable evidence that God is transcendant in the deepest, most scarred part of my life. I honestly had never felt hurt as deep as that in my life. It wasn't just that I felt loss, in a sense, but I felt that I had started chewing on myself.

just gnawing away at my own heart that made me lose myself for an instance, that made me jaded and cynical at even the springtime tulips.

BUT, thank God.
i honestly am going to put an update on my summer on after this, when I have of this bittersweet notion called time.

A whiff of what can be yours, if you want it, coz I've had a tantalizing taste:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7


4 Comments:

Blogger Sin Yi said...

:] yay. i hope this peace, this joy, i will experience soon enough. when shall we make our trip back to sn?

8:21 PM  
Blogger aditya liviandi said...

me no understand.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Jac said...

rachel i see you've finally fixed your blog.... do you still want me to try and do one for you?

glad you're happy... not too sure if you know what's been up in my life but i wish i'd learn too~

are you going back soon? or have i already missed out on you going back?

10:59 PM  
Blogger weiming said...

nice to see your site's working, and finally updated. :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home